Further sources of information
www.ten-tenths.com(motorsport discussion forum)
www.crash.net (motorsport news and results)
www.msttiming.com (results from UK racing)
MSA - the Motor Sport Association (governing body of UK motorsport)
BMSAD - British Motor Sport Association for the Disabled
British Automobile Racing Club (BARC)
British Racing and Sports Car Club (BRSCC)
Historic Sports Car Club (HSCC)
750 Motor Club
Castle Combe Racing Club (CCRC)
Classic Sports Car Club (CSSC)
Classic Touring Car Racing Club (CTCRC)
European Endurance Racing Club (EERC)
MG Car Club (MGCC)
MG Owners Club (MGOC)
Mini Se7en Racing Club
Monoposto Racing Club
MotorSport Vision Racing (MSVR)
Scottish Motor Racing Club (SMRC)
Sports Racing Car Club (SRCC)
Vintage Sports-Car Club (VSCC)
Please email us at trade@MotorsportAds.com if you would like to suggest additional sources of information that you consider would be useful for anyone starting motor racing.
· How do I get my race licence?
· What equipment do I need?
· Which championship or race series is right for me?
· What type of race car?
· Do I rent or buy a race car?
· Do I run it myself or go to a team?
· How do I improve my skills?
· How do I get sponsorship?
· Where can I find out more?