Further sources of information
www.britishrally.co.uk (rally discussion forum)
www.ten-tenths.com (discussion forum)
www.crash.net (motorsport news and results)
MSA - the Motor Sport Association (governing body of UK motorsport)
BMSAD - British Motor Sport Association for the Disabled
Rally clubs and championships
www.btrdarally.co.uk (Clubmans gravel championship)
www.gravelrally.co.uk (ANCRO national gravel championship)
www.rallybrc.co.uk (British Rally Championship)
www.asphaltrallying.com (National asphalt championship)
www.wamcweb.com (Welsh Association of Motor Clubs)
www.205challenge.com (Leading one-make rally series)
www.formula1000.co.uk (Formula 1000 series)
www.hrcr.co.uk (British Historic Rally Championship)
Please email us at trade@MotorsportAds.com if you would like to suggest additional sources of information that you consider would be useful for anyone starting rallying.
· How do I get my rally licence?
· What equipment do I need?
· Which championship is right for me?
· What type of rally car?
· Do I rent or buy a rally car?
· Do I run it myself or go to a team?
· How do I improve my skills?
· How do I get sponsorship?
· What about the co-driver/navigator?
· What can I put back into the sport?
· Where can I find out more?